Sunday, January 3, 2016

15 Things I Learned in 2015.



Happy 2016 everyone! I hope you followed your resolutions and reached your goals in 2015. It was a really crazy year for me, especially the last 6 months. There were a lot of ups and downs, but I learned something from all of it. Life can be really unexpected, and I guess that is the beauty of it all even though it can drive us a little nuts.

Here are 15 things I learned 2015:

1. I was a TERRIBLE blogger.

2. A little bit of lipstick can brighten your whole day.

3. There are way bigger problems in the world than for people to be worried about red coffee cups and chocolate trees.

4.  How to train and run a half marathon.

5. You get way you pay for - sometimes it's worth it to spend a little more.

6. I signed up for my own health insurance plan!

7. Snail mail is the best kind of mail when it isn't bills or weird ads. It is just as fun to send cards/letters as it is to receive them.

8. Laugh at yourself.

9. Make sure to say "I love you" when you mean it.

10. Stop reading books you don't like. There's no point in wasting the time forcing yourself to finish it. You aren't proving anything by doing so.

11. The bad things that happen in life are usually the ones you least expect, so stop worrying yourself about them.

12. It's okay to be alone, and it's important to do things by yourself sometimes.

13. Save money. It will save you later.

14. Take pictures, but don't forget to enjoy the moment, too.

15. Bet on yourself.

I can't wait to see what this year brings. I have a good feeling about it. The lessons to be learned, goals to be reached, memories to be made, and all the surprises along the way.

Read 13 from 2013 here and 14 from 2014 here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...