Sunday, October 11, 2015

Monthly Morsels: The Past Few Months.

Hi!! I've been hiding the last couple of months and in a big transition period (I got a new job!!), but I am back! Here are a few photos of what's been going on in my life. What's been going on with you?

^^ Alex and the rest of Texas 4000 2015 made it to Alaska! ^^

^^ On the morning of the day they arrived in Anchorage, our uncle - my dad's brother,  passed away from cancer. ^^

^^ Behold the Burnt End Melt from Dignowity Meats! ^^

^^ I visited Ft. Davis and Marfa with some friends. ^^

^^ New office! ^^

^^ Fairview Coffee Bar - that's a peanut butter and jelly donut with bacon on top. ^^

^^ Paddle boarding in Austin (checked off my 2015 Summer bucket list). ^^

See you soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...