Sunday, November 9, 2014

Monthly Morsels: October.

Happy November! We are finally getting some cooler weather in Texas. I busted out my sweaters and have been craving hot cocoa. The house is decorated for fall and smells like pumpkin. This means my favorite time of year is getting closer and closer! Hope you're enjoying the changes as much as I am. In the mean time, here are some morsels from October.

^^ Mac DeMarco in Austin. ^^

^^ Mari and I had a lunch date at the new Bakery Lorraine. The chicken pot pie was delicious! ^^

^^ Bexar Goods Co. hosted an open house party. ^^

^^ This little cutie is getting so big!! ^^

^^ Fern and I had a spontaneous Spurs game date. ^^

^^ Thunderbird Coffee in Austin. You MUST try the honey nut latte! ^^

^^ Hopdoddy in Austin. ^^

^^ I had the opportunity to meet one of my childhood heroes and idol, David Robinson, at a work luncheon that we hosted in honor of him. ^^

^^ Early voting! Hope you got yours in! ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...