Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Morsels.

August is over, and September is in full swing! I hope you got to squeeze out some final summer activities in August. Here are few morsels from how I spent the month.

^^ My family came to visit! ^^

^^ The most wonderful time of year was here... Hatch Chili Fest! ^^


^^ My mom treated me to some new running shoes as a belated birthday present. ^^

^^ Mari and I took them out for a 4 mile walk along the Riverwalk one day. ^^


^^ We found a teeny tiny caterpillar after our walk. ^^

^^ San Antonio welcomed Lick Honest Ice Creams. I tried the Goat Cheese, Honey, and Thyme flavor and Fern tried Texas au lait. Of course we had to take a pint home of Milk & Cookies, too. ^^


^^ Fern and I tried Pancake Joe's for the first time. We totally stuffed our faces and it was amazing. ^^


^^ We celebrated our anniversary with lunch at Fratello's Deli. It is a cute little Italian restaurant with a deli and market inside. ^^

^^ I finally got my hair fixed by Clyde at Medusa Salon. If you're looking for a hairdresser, he does the best job! ^^

^^ I caught a peeping tom spying on me when I got home from work. ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...