Saturday, August 2, 2014

Morsels from July.

You guys, I don't know where July went! It seems to have flown by and I have no clue how it is August already. The year is half way over!! I spent the month celebrating birthdays (including mine!), soaking up the sun, and trying new places to eat as usual. Here are a few morsels from it!

^^ July 1 is mine and Aunt Minnie's birthday. I turned 25 and she turned 101!! ^^

^^ I celebrated with a giant free coffee from Starbucks and ended the day with an ice cream cone from Amy's. ^^

^^ I helped coordinate San Antonio's largest fourth of July fireworks show, Stars & Stripes. It was pretty awesome to see it all come together :) ^^

^^ Fern and I had a breakfast date at Mary Lou's Cafe. Look at all that cheesy goodness!! ^^

^^ We also tried out a coffee place called Brown Coffee Co. ^^

^^ And visited the Alamo Quarry Farmer's Market. It was blazing hot outside, so we didn't last long. ^^

^^ National Fried Chicken Day happened! Obviously chicken and waffles was a must. ^^

^^ I attended a coffee social hosted by Claudia from the BB Group. It was all about how to deal with complaints through social media. ^^

^^ We had a breakfast date at Blanco Cafe one morning before Fernando had to go to work. ^^

^^ Then I went to my favorite coffee spot, Rosella, and spent the rest of the day getting lost in my book. Has anyone else read or is reading The Cuckoo's Calling?^^

^^ We took a weekend trip to the beach with friends and family. Winston seemed to enjoy it ;) I hope I get to go back again before summer is over. ^^

^^ I finally tried one of the famous pop-tarts from Local Coffee. So worth the wait! ^^

^^ My first San Antonio Scorpions game! I think I've found a new favorite sport and team to follow ;) ^^

^^ Fern got me a pair of Birks for my birthday. They are never coming off of my feet. Ever. ^^

^^ Spotted this pretty little house on an evening stroll. It always seems like there's houses popping up that I've never noticed before. ^^

I hope you are enjoying your summer as well and doing all kinds of summery activities! Stay cool and don't forget your sunscreen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...