Saturday, August 9, 2014

I'm 25!


Last month was my birthday and I didn't post about it, but here it is now! I'm 25! Normally birthdays don't feel too much different from each other. I think there are some "big" years that people celebrate, like 1, 16, 18, 21, 30, 50, 100, and a few in between. We all have birthdays that are more significant to us though and they aren't necessarily one of the big ones. Sometimes the big ones aren't that different at all.

25 got me thinking though. I thought that this year should be different, it needed to be different! Not that anything was wrong before, but I thought some things could change. I decided that I want to focus on bettering my life and becoming more well-rounded in all aspects of it. I want to continue building my relationships with the people I love, be able to support myself financially and comfortably, use my time wisely, learn new things, travel more, and continue to work on my wellness. I want to focus on what I'd like to achieve and my dreams.

So along with all of this, I wrote a bucket list. I can't believe it took me this long to write one either!! It felt really encouraging and inspiring to write it all down. A list of things to experience and accomplish that is still growing, and it can have whatever you want on it. Like to dye your hair pink, participate in a triathlon, travel to all 50 states, and learn another language. I can't wait to start crossing things off the list! I encourage everyone to make one, if you haven't yet.

Just some things I thought worth sharing. Do you have a bucket list? What are some things that you'd like to start crossing off of it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...