Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I'd like to say happy Mother's Day to that lady on the far right, my mom! I'd also like to say happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful friends who are mothers and soon-to-be mothers! Really... I'd just like to say happy Mother's Day to every single mother out there! Motherhood is such a beautiful thing, and I definitely don't think that we give our moms enough credit. Along with all of the wonders, it comes with so many challenges, and no matter what our mothers still have an undeniable love for us.

My mother and I have had a roller coaster of a relationship at times, but I wouldn't trade that or her for anything. Thank you for everything that you have taught me, Mom! You have helped shape me into the woman that I am today, and I hope that I take on some of your qualities as I venture into motherhood one day. I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...