Thursday, January 2, 2014

13 Things I Learned In 2013.

While I have a few goals and things that I'd like to improve on in 2014, instead I'd like to share lessons learned from last year.

1. Turning into a cat lady is pretty awesome.

2. Yoga is way harder than it looks. Especially Baptiste power yoga. In a 90 degree room.

3. I was reminded that true friends will be there when it counts the most.

4. Leave the others behind.

5. Eating healthy makes my body feel (and look) great! This one probably seems like it should be a given, but this year I actually noticed a difference and felt my body and mind improving when I started to make healthier decisions.

6. Life will ALWAYS have surprises. Good and bad.

7. While managing my money properly is a really good thing, it can also be extremely depressing.

8. I actually know and mostly understand what a 401(k) is now. And have one!

9. Remembering to water the house plants pays off when I get to watch them grow.

10. Dry shampoo is a savior.

11. It's really helpful to have insurance.

12. Being selfish is perfectly okay sometimes. I can't forget about my own wants and needs.

13. I missed being a red head.

There's way more, but I figured I'd stick to 13 since it's for 2013. What did you learn last year or want to achieve this year? I hope everyone had as great of a New Year's celebration as I did, and I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...