Saturday, December 28, 2013

It was a Very Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday as much as I did! I spent Christmas Eve with Alyssa, Holly, and her family. We enjoyed an amazing meal together and just appreciated each other's company. I sure do love those ladies and Holly's family. On Christmas day Alex came into town from Austin for the morning. We met at Mama Zwaan's house and had a home cooked (or should I say  home baked) breakfast together. After he left to go back to Austin, my mom and I just relaxed. When it got dark we piled into the car with Heidi and took a ride to see the Christmas lights in a near by neighborhood. When my dad and Andrew get back from out of town we are going to have more of an official Christmas.
^^ Only the cutest face ever!! ^^


I can't believe that it has already come and gone! This time of year always seems to fly by so quickly which is unfortunate since it is my favorite.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...