Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Who Doesn't Love a Vacation Day?!

Last Friday I took the day off from work for the first time since I started working there in February. It was not for any reason in particular other than to have a day off. Let me tell you... it was totally worth it. I got a couple things done that I had been putting off and I also got to try a few places that I had never been to. Fernando and I pretty much ate our way through the whole day. In the morning we took Phineas for his yearly appointment. Afterwards, we went to Local Coffee and Bird Bakery. Both of them were SO delicious and really neat inside! Later in the afternoon Domino went home with his new family. It was really bittersweet for me, and I couldn't believe that he didn't even turn around to look at us when she walked off with him. We ended the day with dinner at a new restaurant called Tuk Tuk Taproom followed by the Awesome SA September party at The Brooklynite. Needless to say, it was adventure packed!
All photos taken with iPhone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...