Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What's for Dinner?

Most of the time I make dinner, but one of my favorite things to do is cook dinner with other people. Of course it is nice to have help. However, I think it is fun to test out new recipes and learn things together. I like to teach other people to cook and also figure out how to make new foods. Granted, sometimes that can be a nightmare... aka when I'm starving and just want dinner to be ready so I eat all of the ingredients in sight and leave nothing left for the recipe. In case you were wondering, I obviously have no self control. Fortunately, this was not one of those times though!

I found this recipe courtesy of How Sweet It Is a while ago, but never got around to making it until recently. Holy moly it was delicious! I mean really. Talk about the perfect game day, party time, lunch leftovers meal! Everyone in the office will be jealous. Trust me, I tried it. I present you with... Jalapeno Cheddar Chicken Meatball Sandwiches. If it involves cheddar and jalapenos, then I'm in.
I followed the directions exactly apart from the fact that I used ground turkey instead of chicken because that's what I had at home.
I swear I washed my hands.
Probably could have taken them out a little sooner... My new oven gets quite a bit hotter than the old one.
Maybe I should leave the food photography to the professionals. This woman is a genius, I tell you. Keep up the excellent work creating recipes Jessica, chef and food extraordinaire of How Sweet It Is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am officially starving now! thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...