Friday, August 2, 2013

Very Belated Birthday.

It's only a month later and I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures from my birthday dinner. Better late than never, right?! I ate at a new restaurant in town called Stella Public House with my family, Fernando, and Holly. All of the ingredients that they use are "Farm to Pizza," and come from local growers, ranchers, and purveyors. Absolutely everything was delicious! At first we ordered 3 pizzas, but everything was so good that we just had to order two more. That's almost one pizza per person! Of course, since it was my birthday, after the pizza there had to be cake. Or in this case Salted Caramel Panna Cotta. Holy moly... I would go back just. to. eat. that. From the fluffiness of the pizza crust, to the unique choice of toppings, to the unbelievable desserts, I highly recommend trying Stella. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...