Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sweet Summer.

Last weekend it felt like summer officially started! I spent all of Sunday outdoors with friends enjoying their company and the beautiful weather that wasn't too unbearably hot. Some of my Austin friends decided to host a crawfish boil in their backyard, and I'll admit that I was a little bit worried at first since it was their first time. It turned out absolutely amazing though! I'm so proud of them. They got a little bit of help, but for the most part completely did it on their own and I was pretty impressed. It was so nice to relax and spend time with everyone together in one place. It is kind of rare that happens these days since we're in different places and everyone is always busy with something. I definitely cherish days like that one. They're pretty special.
^^ This is what 50lbs of crawfish looks like!! ^^
^^ Dig in!! ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...