Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


My dad is a man of very few words who always has a book in hand and leaves a lot of things until the last minute. He is the most patient person I know and rarely gets mad. He has always been there for me through my best times and my not so best times sticking up for me. He always shares his honest advice and opinions, but still lets me make my own decisions (or mistakes). He has always encouraged me to do my best, and I am so grateful to have that push. He has always helped me out when I needed it, whether it's money or taking me to the ER at 3:00 AM. I am honored to have him as my father. Happy Father's Day Dad!

(This photo is from a trip we took a few years back. He doesn't make silly faces like this often, so that's why I chose this one.)

1 comment:

Vicky z said...

I agree he is one of a kind, I am happy and proud to say he is my dad. Pa has always been one to say if you think you can then try. Best wishes to all love Vicky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...