Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Quiet Father's Day Celebration.

It was a big debate about what we were going to do for Father's Day, and I'm not quite sure why. I decided we should celebrate the same exact way as Mother's Day! My dad hadn't seen my apartment since the first day I moved in, so it was a great opportunity to see it all set up, too. I made him a delicious lunch that we enjoyed while catching up on life. After lunch, Andrew and Dad played Wii Sports together. Now that was pretty awesome to watch! I was shocked he even joined in, but it made Andrew and I really happy.

I hope you enjoyed your day, Dad! It was really nice to just relax together. We need to do it again soon!
I hope everyone else enjoyed their Father's Day as well!
PS: The menu will be on the blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...