Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Phineas Diaries.

I haven't written about Phineas in a while, so I thought I'd share a little update with everyone. He is as weird as ever!
Currently, he's being potty trained again. While I was fostering he would just use the litter box (so gross), so before I move he is getting a crash course in learning how to use the toilet. It's going pretty well apart from the fact that litter gets on the toilet seat (so gross). There's a mandatory bottle of 409 sitting next to the toilet at all times these days just for this reason. Hopefully this isn't what it's like when you potty train kids.

He has been super into peas lately, too! That little guy loves eating peas. And I mean LOVES them! We can add it to the list of things that most cats don't eat, but he just has to have. It also includes:
  • eggs
  • bacon
  • broccoli
  • black beans
  • cheese
  • my plants (even though I buy him cat grass)
  • bread
  • lunch meat off my plate
  • strawberry tops
I'm sure the list is longer than that, but it's all I can think of right now. Speaking of weird things that he likes to eat... I made brunch with a few friends on Sunday, and Phineas got his own plate. He's spoiled, I know, but he was pretty much in heaven.
I don't know what I'd do with out that character.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...