Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yeehaw!

A couple weeks ago I scored some free tickets to the rodeo! We had no idea who the band was, but after a little convincing Fern picked me up from work and we headed straight to the fair grounds. I hadn't been in a couple years, but it seems like for the most part the rodeo never changes. Except for the crazy food we got to try! Like a hambuger with a donut as a bun!! I mean really... how could you not want to try that?!? It's so neat to see all the cowboys and cowgirls with their hats and wranglers walking cows and pigs around. My favorite part is probably the competition though. I love to see the bull riding and bronco riding. Plus when the children come out clinging onto the sheep for dear life that is too darn cute!
^^ Holding a close up of delicious funnel cake!! ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...