Friday, March 22, 2013

Beer Tasting Dinner.

Two Mondays ago, Holly and I enjoyed a beer tasting dinner at BJ's Brewhouse. We had been wanting to attend one for a long time and finally we were both free. It was a five course meal, each course paired with an English beer, and palette cleansers in between. A guest speaker was invited to teach the group about each beer we were drinking. It was interesting to learn about all 8 beers and what's in them, where they come from, and how they're made. Normally I don't pay attention to those things and just order what I think will taste good. And if it doesn't taste good, then I obviously don't order it again. Each dish that the beers were paired with were amazing, too! I can't wait for the next dinner. I highly recommend it for a date night, girl's night, or for a group of people.

PS: The first course was fish and chips, but it was devoured before I captured a picture. Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly is familiar with the Old Speckled Hen :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...