Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Little Alone Time.

Some weeks ago Bobby went on a business trip, so I had the opportunity to go visit Kam and Emma to keep them company. It is always so refreshing to spend time with her. She is one of those friends that will always tell you the truth even if you don't want to hear it. Everyone needs at least one of those. Of course, it helps that she has the most adorable baby, too. During this trip I was able to have some alone time and decided to play tourist around Austin. I explored the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum and peaked into a couple neat looking shops around the city. Sometimes we all just need a little time to ourselves. And not just sitting on our butts at home, but going on adventures!

On my last day there Gabi and I poked around Uncommon Objects. That store has some of the neatest and strangest things you will ever find. I ended up purchasing an old rotary dial phone.  Afterwards, we went to lunch with Alex at Torchy's Tacos. My first time and it was oh so delicious! There is never enough time to dig into all that Austin has to offer.
^^ Don't you just want to eat her up ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...