Monday, February 25, 2013

Big Girl Job!

For those of you that haven't heard... this girl finally landed a real life big girl job!! Only 13 months after graduating. I've been going at it officially for about three weeks now, but my first full, normal week was last week. Minus having Presidents' Day off. Let me tell you... it's been a pretty crazy couple of weeks so far. There's been breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, a chocolate contest/party, fighting with the copy machine, lingo I don't understand, and a visit to the Texas State Capitol! It has been a little overwhelming at times, but I've been learning every day and look forward to learning so much more. I couldn't be happier with it. Now bring on the bills!
^^ It's pretty exciting when there's a party with this your second week ^^
^^ Working hard and sporting 'staches ^^
^^ The Capitol was so neat! ^^

1 comment:

Lana said...

YAYYY!! Congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...