Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good Bye 2012.

This past year has been a great one! I started two new jobs and an internship. I celebrated my birthday in New Orleans with great friends. And then I got to go back and explore some more with my dad. I found little Phineas. I celebrated one year with my amazing and oh so handsome boyfriend. My brother got into UT Austin! I'm so proud of him doing everything on his own in a new city. Andrew won his first basketball game! And I started this new little adventure of blogging.

I don't normally set resolutions for myself, but with the start of this year I'd like to. There's some changes I'd like to make and accomplishments I'd like to achieve. Big and small. Some that will take a lot of work and some that are daily. I look forward to sharing what 2013 has to bring! Hope everyone had a great time saying good bye to 2012 and hello to 2013! What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...