Friday, January 4, 2013

Belated Birthday Post.


This has been a long time coming, but I am finally getting the pictures up from Fernando's surprise party! It was such a fun event and I am so happy that most of our friends were able to be there to enjoy it with us.

I wanted to do something special for him because he never plans anything for himself. Fern doesn't even think birthdays are a big deal! He's crazy, I know. With a lot of help from friends the whole thing was a complete success. We planned a night on the town (or so he thought), and I pretended to forget my ID at home so we had to go back. When we arrived at the party everyone was waiting in the dark. The look on his face was priceless as he turned the light on and everyone yelled "surprise!". I'm so glad Rick was able to come into town last minute and join us for the festivities. And of course capture all the moments, too. All the photos below are by him and edited by him. Thank you for letting me share them, Rick!
^^ This picture cracks me up every time ^^
^^ The photographer himself, Rick Cortez ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...