Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Visit to the Bulls.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of visiting Kammie and her wonderful family. The last time I got to see my dear friend was in June! Much too long for my preference. Before Emma couldn't sit up on her own and now it is almost impossible to catch her. That is one thing that made me realize visits to the Bulls are in order much more often. Along with the fact that I just plain miss Kammie.

Kim and I took the MegaBus for the first time on our little trip. I felt like such a nerd because I was so excited about it. If you haven't taken the bus before, then I highly recommend it! Kammie picked us up from the stop downtown and the three of us spent the majority of the weekend relaxing and catching up. Let me tell you, it is so easy to talk to those girls. We could just chat nonstop for hours and never run out of anything to say. Along with great conversation we enjoyed some equally delicious meals made by Kam's mom. That woman can cook! I could eat her meals every day.
^^ Some of the most delicious donuts you will ever taste! ^^
These two napping was the sweetest thing to see. It has been amazing to watch Kammie grow into this amazing role of mother and wife. She is perfect for it and I am inspired by her and the things she has accomplished. I am truly grateful to have such a wonderful friend. Can I also just say that I can't get enough of Miss Emma. I mean look at that adorable face! Gosh I miss those Bulls so much already. Until next time :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...