Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Days 15-18.

Day 15: Do something for someone else. December 15 is Fernando's birthday, so I chose to do something extra special for him... a surprise party! After making him angry for part of the day it was definitely worth it to see his reaction and how much fun he had.
Day 16: Bake holiday cookies. I baked, and stuffed my face, I mean decorated cookies with my brother on Sunday. It was a complete mess, but so much fun! I'm glad we got to spend some time together because that doesn't happen very often.
Day 17: Holly gave me a mini polish and nail file. My toes have Christmas spirit now! Thanks Hols! I just love having holiday nails. And new nail polish in general.
Day 18: The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce created this super cute lip dub video to wish everyone happy holidays. Unfortunately, I wasn't working the day it was filmed, but I would still like to share it with everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...