Friday, December 14, 2012

Days 10-14.

Day 10: Surprised by some Butterfinger bells that Holly put in my calendar. What's better than a sweet treat to get through a Monday?
Day 11: Watch a holiday movie! Fern and I picked Elf (duh) and he brewed up some Mexican hot chocolate to keep warm. It is so delicious! If you haven't tried it yet, then you must. This picture also makes me look like a Christmas crazy.
Day 12: Phineas wanted to wish everyone happy holidays, so I helped him out by making this card. If you'd like to customize a card with your pet, then visit: Pawgram by Petco. It was really fun to play with the different accessories and easy!
Day 13:Dinner date with Holly and a picture with a 20ft tall glowing reindeer. Take that Rudolph! We had the pleasure of enjoying our traditional meal of chips and queso and margaritas after an extremely long week. I don't know what I'd do with out my best friend.

Day 14: My awesome boyfriend came over and surprised me with one million chocolate Santa dollars. Oh that man knows me too well... He's definitely a keeper. Ignore my ugly nails please.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...