Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Days of Christmas.

The Christmas season is my absolute favorite! I love sipping peppermint hot chocolate, listening to carols, decorating the tree, pretty lights every where, the aroma of pine and cinnamon, being bundled up, and of course the gift of giving. Once again, we aren't going to talk about how it is still 80 degrees here in Texas. It pretty much makes me want to cry. I feel like I can't enjoy the season fully without at least being able to put on a scarf. That is not too much to ask!

It's unfortunate that this season passes by so quickly and can be so hectic. This year I don't want to let it slip away without allowing myself to enjoy the things that make it so special. I'm a little late on posting this, but Holly and I decided to create advent calendars of little holiday to-do's leading up to Christmas day. This way we celebrate a little bit of the holidays each and every day of the month without letting it pass us by.

Day 1: Decorate the tree.
Day 2: Made & enjoyed a dinner with great people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...