Thursday, November 22, 2012

Friendsgiving.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of having a Thanksgiving meal with my second family. Most of these people I've known for about 2 years and they are some of the dearest friends I have ever had. They have been with me through thick and thin. Crazy times, fun times, and bad times, too. The best support system anyone could ask for and I am so thankful to have them in my life. Some of them I haven't had the pleasure of knowing for quite as long, but they are just as important to me and I can't wait to make many more memories with them. I couldn't have chosen a better way to spend my weekend than to enjoy a Friendsgiving with them. There was one person missing, but other than that it was a wonderful weekend and the most traditional Thanksgiving meal I have ever had.
We each made and brought a different side to share. And what Friendsgiving would be complete without a family photo? My good friend and amazing professional photographer, Rick Cortez, took a great photo of us all. I am trying to get him to send me more pictures of the festivities, too. If I convince him, then they'll definitely be posted!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...