Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Orleans: Take 2.

 
A week ago I had the pleasure of going to New Orleans again, but with my dad. He had a business meeting, so I tagged along for a last minute mini vacation. I was able to get some much needed rest and relaxation... along with another 5lbs. We spent a lot of time eating all over the city. The food in New Orleans is probably my favorite thing! I just can't get enough of it. Now that we're back I've been dreaming of red beans and rice and beignets. Not together of course! We managed to find some time to go to the French Marketaquarium, and World War II museum as well. When the museum was first getting started my dad donated money to help fund them, so it was neat to see how far it has come since then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...